To the Patients and Families of Bell Dentistry:
We are getting ready to get back to work and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!
While so many things have changed let me assure you of one thing that has not, the commitment to the health and safety of our patients and our team members.
The protocols and safety recommendations are continually changing. Let me assure you that my team and I are as up to date as possible on all the new recommendations that need to be implemented for re-opening.
The biggest obstacle we are facing with re-opening is the back-order of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that we need to be able to re-open and keep ourselves and our patients safe.
With that, we hope to be open with limited staff starting Wednesday, May 27th. Due to limited PPE and staff, we ask for your patience and understanding as we begin rescheduling patients.
We have started rescheduling patients on a first canceled, first rescheduled basis. We feel this is fair, efficient and will serve everyone getting back on track.
Changes implemented at Bell Dentistry for patient and staff safety due to COVID 19
· Limited patient seating in reception room (all seating 6 feet apart)
· Mandatory mask protocol. We ask patients and guardians to wear their own mask. One will be provided if you do not have one.
· Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment rooms.
· Patients/Guardians will need to arrive 10 minutes early to fill out COVID-19 screening, Health History and Consent Forms.
· Patients will have temperatures checked with infra-red touch-less thermometer. Any patient with a fever of 100.4 or higher will need to be rescheduled.
· We ask you to use hand sanitizer that will be available throughout our office.
· We ask that you brush your teeth prior to coming to our office. We will not have disposable toothbrushes available in our restroom.
· Prior to treatment starting patients will be asked to do a pre-rinse for 60 seconds.
· All staff members will have their temperatures taken daily. Any staff member with a temperature above 100.4 will be sent home.
· Sneeze guards have been installed in our front office.
· Treatment staff will be wearing a disposable gown or fluid resistant lab coat, Scrub hat, face shield, level 3 or N95 mask, gloves, and eye protection.
· High-speed evacuation will be used for all procedures
· Portable Floor Sentry fume extractor will be installed in all treatment rooms
· Isolite 3 dental isolation system will be installed in all treatment rooms
Due to the new infection control protocols and equipment installation we ask for your patience and understanding as our entire team needs to ensure our new infection control systems work correctly.
We value your trust and thank you for being our patients. We look forward to seeing you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Jeffrey Bell and Staff